- Our Services
- My Annuity 101
Insurance is essential to any comprehensive financial plan. If tragic events like death, disability or critical illness strike, insurance can protect you and your family from undue hardship. Some life insurance policies also provide tax-advantaged savings that you can draw on to pursue goals like buying a house or retiring comfortably.
We have access to a variety of insurance products that can help address your financial planning needs. No matter your personal situation—if you’re single or a family; a professional or a seasonal employee; an executive or small business owner—we can work together to design a customized plan.
- Disability, Critical Illness, and Long-Term Care
- Health and Dental
- Group Health Plans
- Property & Casualty
In the event of death, life insurance offers surviving family members increased financial security. As a tax-free lump sum payment, it can pay for final expenses and debts, as well as provide income for the deceased’s dependents.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- An instant estate for your loved ones at a time when funds are most needed
- Death benefits that are almost always non-taxable for named beneficiaries
- Avoid probate costs if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Potentially offer your loved ones creditor protection through some life insurance plans
- Build tax-advantaged capital for retirement purposes or provide liquid savings through some permanent life insurance plans
Life insurance can play a vital role in your financial plan. We can help you select coverage from a variety of life insurance options to address the needs identified in your financial plan - contact us today to find out how.
Disability, Critical Illness, and Long-Term Care
Regardless of your stage in life, an unexpected illness or injury can be financial devastating without the proper protection in place. We can work with you to develop a complete risk management plan to protect your income and your assets in the event of a disability, a critical illness, or the need for long-term care.
Income is important for both current financial obligations (e.g. grocery bills and mortgage payments) and for future financial security (e.g. planning for your children’s education or for retirement). Just think what might happen if you suddenly lost your income stream through a long-term illness or disability.
Disability insurance products help protect your ability to earn an income, which can be affected if you become disabled for a period of time.
We can help you choose the disability insurance products that provide advantages like:
- Helping maintain your financial independence, lifestyle and long-term financial plan in the event your income is impacted by disability
- Assist with paying fixed expenses for your business if you become disabled
- Support the buy-out of a disabled partner’s share of a business
Working together, we can help you tailor your financial plan so it protects your income with disability insurance. Contact us today to find out how.
Critical illness insurance
Suffering a critical illness can be distressing for both you and your family. Help ease the burden through insurance that will reduce financial stresses and can complement disability and life insurance protection needs. By helping pay for the additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition, critical illness insurance offers you, your family, and if applicable, your business, added financial security—so you can focus on recovery.
The advantages of critical illness insurance can include:
- Coverage for up to 22 critical illnesses or conditions
- An initial lump-sum benefit you can use however you wish—from making mortgage payments to seeking medical treatment outside of the U.S.
- Home-care costs during illness and recovery periods
- Individuals who cannot obtain disability insurance in some cases still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse)
Contact us today to determine whether critical illness insurance fits into your financial security plan.
Long-Term Care Insurance
The need for long-term care is usually triggered when a person is unable to perform one or more of the activities of daily living, such as getting out of bed, walking, dressing, bathing, or eating. When assisted care is required, and a spouse or personal caregiver is unable or unavailable to provide it, the only option may be to hire the services of a caregiver, home health care nurse, or seek admission to a nursing home.
Long-term care insurance is designed to cover the costs of nursing home care (some policies or riders can be purchased to cover the cost of home care as well). The benefits are typically payable for a certain period of time and the premium cost is based on the benefit amount, your age, certain health factors, and the length of the waiting period before benefits are payable.
We can work with you to design a long-term care insurance plan to provide the most economical protection for your specific needs.
Riders are additional guarantee options that are available to an annuity or life insurance contract holder. While some riders are part of an existing contract, many others may carry additional fees, charges and restrictions, and the policy holder should review their contract carefully before purchasing. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company.