- Our Team
- Our Services
- My Annuity 101
A strong planning process is the best way to create a more financially confident plan. It is crucial to create a financial plan that seeks to protect your needs now, and that plans for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is our goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
Our planning process is broken down into 3 stages: Data Gathering, Analysis & Strategies, and Actions. During our initial meeting, the goal is to learn as much about the client as possible to see if our services match your needs. We identify and prioritize your goals, gather your financial information, and discuss “What is important about money to you?”
Once we have agreed to move forward, it is our job to analyze your situation and make appropriate recommendations. During this stage, we will construct your custom-tailored plan that will identify the steps necessary to pursue your goals.
The most crucial stage is last. Knowing what to do is important, but taking action and implementing the plan into your daily life will lead to better financial confidence in the future. We will continuously monitor your progress and update your plan when life changes.
- Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and seeking to protect the most important things in your life.
- As Wealth Management Advisors, we will work with you to create a plan that includes sound insurance and investment products and is flexible enough to address your changing needs.
- The first step to achieving financial confidence is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that seeks to help you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable Benefits